Monday, July 30, 2018

The FBI Did Not Tell The Truth About Jimmy Hoffa - Because? Why.




  The FBI never told the truth about where, when, and how Jimmy Hoffa died because of the overall circumstances that led to his death. 
   It is a fact that Jimmy Hoffa died in a place where many other people died. And this might be the reason that his death was covered up by the FBI and government officials who knew when and where he died, that was in an area just south of Hosston Louisiana, between road 71 and the Red River. North of a cotton patch that belonged to a cotton farmer who lived past the cafe on 71 road south of Hosston. The location is on the map I published in other articles. Other locations of the hundreds of other people who died there during those three days in August are also on the map.
    A group of FBI agents and a few other lawmen were in the area the day that Hoffa died. Was their knowledge kept a secret from the agency, keeping the truth to themselves and selected other FBI officers? It was or the agency itself never told the truth about what was known about Hoffa's last days in the first week in August of 1975. 
   I believe the agency knew. The reason I say that is because the FBI agents who came to Hosston after the killing happened, were there only two hours after Hoffa died. Hoffa was the last citizen who died in the overall incident, with four FBI agents dead in the same vicinity. Three  FBI agents died after Hoffa. The FBI agent with Hoffa died just after Hoffa. The last two people who died there were FBI agents. In that incident, the two came into the area from 71 in a car and parked by the cotton patch. This was before the law was called. They drove up to the cotton patch and got out of the car to look around. One agent was taller with dark brown hair and horned rimmed glasses, he was wearing a hat. The other agent was medium height and medium build with light brown hair. They were both wearing suits. The agent with the darker hair was standing to the left of the other. The agent with light hair said "what is going on here!" Like he was confused about what he saw. There were three people laying dead in the cotton patch, one was an FBI agent. Just as he said that, the other agent pulled out a gun in his right hand and stuck it under the ribs of the other and pulled the trigger. He fell over dead. Then the agent who shot him put the gun to his iwn head and pulled the trigger, killing himself. That was the last person who died there.
   There was no report of the incident on the news or in the newspaper. 
   That next day, it was a Monday, there was a report on the news about some people who were found dead not far from the area south of Hosston. They were believed to have been killed in a cult type slaying. There was reported an FBI agent there also dead with those 11 bodies. It was my belief that the 11 bodies and one or two of the FBI agents who died there by the cotton patch were taken to the other location. It was apparently west of Hosston closer to the the Black Bayou lake, or nearer the town of Vivian. 
    The next day after seeing that report and remembering it on the news, I went to the office in downtown Tulsa Oklahoma to talk with FBI agents about what happened there by Hosston. But the FBI agents didn't take any information from me about what happened or ask about Hoffa. No questions were asked to me about anything that had to do with the killings. Nothing was said about Hoffa.
    It's like the FBI didn't want any information about the incident. After a few basic questions the agents basically put me there in Hosston at the time and acknowledged me talking to the sheriff of Texarkana. Then they told me that's a;ll they needed from me and for me to go. No charges were pressed but for me not to leave town. I didn't know what that meant. They just said they would be in touch. When I went outside to get my bike some men came up by me in a van and opened a sliding door, jumped out, grabbed me and put a rag over my face. The next thing I remember was waking up in a room in a bed strapped down to it. Then I went back to sleep. When I woke up again
I was standing by my bike back in downtown Tulsa by the federal building. As it turned out, after I got home and went to sleep I didn't remember anything about the Hosston killings or Hoffa. 
    The sheriff of Texarkana called me a couple of days after that but I didn't know who he was.  I didn't remember anything for nearly thirty years.
Waking up from whatever it is they did to me made me understand that for all that time the FBI had been keeping secrets and lying about Hoffa. They had covered up the agents crimes who took part in killing over two hundred people, many apparently gay.  Was that the reason all those people were killed?
     Will the FBI ever be forced to tell the truth? Will any authorities ever investigate what happened?
     Was I being handled by a group of federal agents who were there to watch after their own interests? What would happen if the facts were told?
    I would like to know why they killed all those people and why no one ever did anything. I would like to know if they did other things to me or tried to silence me because I knew the truth.
    No one should get to do what they did and get by with it. The government is not above the law. The people who are supposed to uphold the law do not have the right to murder innocent people and then make the decisions of whether or not their murders and conspiracies will be investigated. 
    Politics is also probably one of the reasons that the killings were covered up. Public outcry. Protests. Demands for change. Departmental politics. Reputations. Maybe the governors and politicians thought it would start a riot. Who knows? But Americans still deserve the truth. At least if they kill me the truth has already come out. 
  
      

   
     Jimmy Hoffa died south of Hosston Louisiana between the 71 road and the Red River in the first week in August of 1975. The day was Sunday. It was around three O'Clock in the afternoon. The weather was hot, near 100 degrees. The FBI agents there at the time and the Sheriff of Texarkana Texas knew where his body was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment