Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Reason I Think Obama Should Be Investigated And Impeached

  The reason I think Obama should be impeached:
  
   First of all; He was an accessory to crimes committed in Mexico in 1993. The person he worked for Mr. Abraham was a contractor for the Department of State. While in the employ of Mr. Abraham Mr. Obama acquired a C.I.A. security clearance. Mr. Abraham committed national security violations and was involved in a host of illegal activities in association with Carlos Slim. Mr. Obama took part in the crimes and covered up the crimes with Abraham. Also, did not report crimes committed, including kidnapping, torture, abductions, identity theft, fraud, and possible money laundering.
   Abraham left me to die without any attempt to help me. I was tortured and turned over to Pablo Escobar  by Carlos Slim. Implants were put inside my head and used to track me to Pablo's apartment. (I was a business attaché for the State department in the federal government.)

  The authorities killed him that day.
Before that I was tortured inside a metal box by Carlos Slim's people. I was accused of having something to do with kidnapping his grand daughter. It was a fake kidnapping set up by Carlos Slim junior and Abraham. Abraham placed the imposter in the house of Carlos Slim junior from the State Department. The imposter had to do with the child missing.

   I met Barak Obama before the incident in Mexico as he was working for Abraham

   But that's not the reason I believe he is an imposter.
   I believe that Barak Obama's father was killed with his fiancé Loretta, in Hosston Louisiana at the Q Spot in 1975. The Q Spot was a place that was seen in pictures that Rodney Alcala took before he killed his victims. The Oceanside California police department have the pictures. Alcala had a locker in Oceanside and the police found the pictures there. They were made public through the internet.
   I was a victim of Alcala in 1975 but escaped.  Rodney Alcala Serial Killer Pictures Collection

I believe the taller woman in this picture may have been associated with Mr. Obama. Her name could have been Loretta. If she is Loretta she was from Mingo Oklahoma. This is a picture of me. It was taken in the house where I saw Alcala and other men who killed a woman. The house was where the Q Spot was. I believe it was in town.
 They told us they would kill us later. The picture above was taken in a barn behind a house in Hosston Louisiana south of the Red River bridge. There were many people killed there. That house and area is where I escaped from.

     This is a picture of the girl they killed in the house.
                                                                    This picture is a picture of Evan Tanner. He was abducted and kept in the same house in 1978. In back of the house you can see a building through the window. I believe the building was the Q spot.
   I also escaped from this house with Evan Tanner and took him to his aunt's house. Then she called the police. George Bush knew people in the house. President George Bush.
 
This picture was taken in the house that was empty on the Red River just south of the bridge outside of Hosston, Louisiana.
 
 
I believe that Mr Obama Barak's father was a witness to the treasure found in Africa. We had called my friends relative and he said they could get us out of  Africa before the intelligence agents killed us. The intelligence agents did not want the treasure going public. The implications of the find were too great. They wanted to cover it.
Barak's parents helped us to get back to the French Foreign Legion unit. And then we flew back to the states on a transport .
My friend was a cousin of Obama. Obama's mother was his cousin. Obama's mother and father was at the airport. They knew what we had found. The greatest treasure ever found.
The writings in the cave and the artifacts proved bible histories, including objects mentioned in the bible such as the two golden harps, and the writing on the wall. The treasure of Solomon.
The treasure has never been talked about to this day. Just like it was never found.
 
 
I do not believe that
this is the man I saw at the airport in Africa with Barak Obama.This is not Barak Obama at the airport.
 
Is this man in the photos that Alcala took in Hosston Louisiana?

No comments:

Post a Comment