Sunday, July 29, 2018

NEW-Hosston Murders - Serial Killer Rodney Alcala Pictures- Locations of- Hoffa- Tanner- FBI Agents




 There were common denominators in the murders committed by the FBI agents in Hosston,LA., with Jimmy Hoffa and the Rodney Alcala group. There were several other men and some women associated with the killers. The exact number of victims killed by what group, I don't know. Probably nobody does.
     Alcala, killed people, in the same locations that FBI agents and other men killed people in, but what made a difference between Alcala and the other killers is that he took pictures of victims. Pictures were taken in places that could be identified by survivors. I was a survivor. 
    For decades, I did not remember the slaughter of men, women, children, there south of Hosston, in fields, barns, and a house near the Red River. 
    When I did I wandered about the place where everything happened, or places. I remembered things but I didn't know the location of the cotton patch or fields. I remembered the inside of a couple of houses. There wasn't anything to remind me or tell me where I was when Alcala first took me. The first thing I remembered was the house where Alcala and men with him had killed a person in a room next to where they had the rest of us setting who were abducted.  We were held at gun point. 
    I have shown this picture before but if you haven't seen it, the girl in the picture is the first person they killed that I knew of. Alcala was in the room with at least two other men when they killed her. I believe the girl may have been a hermaphrodite. But looked like a girl. 

This is the person Alcala killed while several of us were in the room next to it. I believe this is the house. And the same house that Alcala took pictures of some of us in front of a blue sheet. 

Add caption
Notice the blue sheet in the background. The police thought this was a woman but I think it was a young man. Died in the barn by the river south of Hosston. See diagram on map.



This is another picture taken by Alcala in the same house. Blue sheet used as a background. This is me in this picture, I was 15 years old. I want to add that there has never been any response from any department or agency that claimed they wanted information on these killings by the FBI agents and Rodney Alcala and others associated with the law including Jimmy Hoffa. I think the response you could count on if you knew anything about the FBI agents killing people would be them wanting to kill you. Tell them you know something about their agents killing these people and you would probably wind up dead. Not testifying against them to a judge. They never helped me in any way. And never attempted to tell the truth about Hoffa or the killings. 

Add caption
This picture was probably taken inside the house by the Red River south of Hosston, about 3/4 of a mile south of the bridge. The barn where other people were killed was behind the house and a little bit north from the house. I remember the chair and the paint on the wall. The girl setting in the chair resembles a girl that was in the house when I was taken there to be killed. But I can't say it was her.



There are other pictures of these two women. This is the same picture as another one that shows more of the loft in the barn behind the house by the river. I was also inside the barn before I wound up in the house later that day. 
Looking at the pictures brought back memories. The bend in the river south of the house. The bridge. The truck that I saw on the bridge that the deputy was in, who was chasing his wild and crazy horse, who saved my life. And reading a story the same deputy told about chasing the horse into the Hosston area. Google maps and satellite views. Memories of the cotton farmer talking about the lake and river. And the square sided pond next to the cotton farmers house. Vivian was his wife's name. The deputy from Vivian. The sheriff from Texarkana. The sheriff from Vivian who brought men into the area behind the barn by the river to hunt me down. Memories came back. I was sure where it was at some time. The junction (2) through Hosston connecting (71) south. The cafe on (71) north of the cotton farmers. I knew where it was. Eventually I found Hosston Louisiana.  

This is another house from the Alcala pictures. It is the same house that we were in, in 1975. I described the mantle in the room where the killers  were going to kill me and Evan Tanner 1978. They had taken me out of Texarkana and Evan Tanner was in the house when I got there. I didn't know at the time that it was the same house I was held captive in in 1975. I believe the woman seen standing in front of the mantle might be the woman that Evan Tanner told me was his mother who was addicted to drugs. The killers made him do things for her to get her drugs or for them to stop torturing her.   
This is Evan Tanner. The picture was taken in the house with the mantle apparently in 1978. A place called the "Q" spot was possibly another location where killings took place. I think that the "Q" spot was behind the house. The location of the house is unknown. George Bush would know the location and so would Rodney Alcala.

This is a Google Maps picture of the location where the cotton farmer lived. The cotton patch and barn by the cotton patch were locations where people were killed also. I don't know of any pictures that were taken in the barn or house by the cotton farmers house. The barn north of the cotton patch was on another property but there was no fence there.  Four FBI agents who were killers, died there. See map.


 

 Shows locations and the plsace where Hoffa died.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment