Sunday, January 12, 2014

Did Ray Gricar Know Too Much About The Prosecutors At Penn State?

   Their (the prosecutors) ultimate seemed to be that Ray Gricar came up missing because he might have known something about the supposed cover up at Penn State;

  But I think it was more like he knew something about the frame up at Penn State by the investigators and prosecution in the cases against the officials and Sandusky.


  Gricar may have been able to link up a break in at the Paterno house, to evidence the prosecutors claimed against Sandusky. Like the 2001 information from the logbook with the brief in it about the 2001 incident.


  The hunting trip that Black- Gricar- Rominger- went on with Nugent had to be in 2005. Gricar came up missing in 2005.  April, 15-2005.


   I believe that production on a movie called "Song and Lyrics" started in 2005 and then there was a delay. The movie came out in 2007.
 If I was on the set of that movie, in New York, that is where I was when I wound up out there in the country with men from Cherokee County and Rominger-Black-And Gricar, in association with a Nugent hunting party.
  How I wound up there, I don't know. I remembered it after the trial and seeing Rominger and pictures of his 4 wheeler type truck. It was black. I think it was like a jeep Cherokee or a Bronco, maybe a Range Rover. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment