Thursday, August 27, 2020

A Message To Post Cereal - Great Grains complaint-



   Post Cereal company, 
    
    I recently purchased boxes of Great Grains cereal and was mostly happy with the purchase. I like the bountiful grains, nuts, clusters, dates, It is all good except for the ....... (drum roll please!) ........ the bran flakes that ruin it for me! The bran flakes do not really taste good. They have a subtle scent of dog food. The cheap kind. You know the dry roundish light brown chunks that you mix with water. Comes in twenty and fifty pound bags. Has a distinct odor to it. Let an experiment happen where the bran flakes are put in a bowl and see if the dog goes for it, or his usual food.
   Great Grains would do much better with corn flake cereal. Or you could offer both types. Bran Flakes and Corn Flakes.
    I do not think I will buy the Great Grains again with Bran Flakes. Thank you. But I am looking forward to a corn flakes variety. *Hint! Maybe put some sugar on the corn flakes. 
    
    Sincerely - Don Robbins.


No comments:

Post a Comment