Sunday, April 6, 2014

- Missed Me- Lasers- Terrorists- Things I've Been Doing-Pictures

   
 The beam terrorism (MK Ultra) is getting to me here. That slows me down some too. It hurts a lot.
  It's getting to where there is no way to stop the beams of lasers and what seems to be radiation of some kind.
  It can stove a person up pretty good.
  I block the beams mostly with books and metal. I have a cocoon sort of where I sleep.
  You can literally feel the heat from the beams as they penetrate the walls and ceiling.
    When I get the chance I will leave this place. Until then I just try to cover myself to keep the terrorists from getting the best of me. It's been a forty year long deal.
This picture shows area where it happened and where the famous Union Leader Jimmy Hoffa died.
Authorities were involved in killing two hundred people. Hoffa worked with the authorities.
The police and government have never told the truth about the killings or about Hoffa.
 I was continually harassed and terrorized by them since.
  I'm not saying the terrorism started with the incident in Hosston, LA.
A picture of me 15 years old. Abducted and held captive in Hosston, LA. in 1975. Picture taken by Rodney Alcala. He was a serial killer. (Missed me.)
I'm just saying that it's a permanent thing in this country. If that sounds unpatriotic of anti religious I'm sorry. It is true.

  When the laws or authorities commit crimes there is usually no response by the law to protect people.
   There will be a judgement day, one day, and they will answer to their own works.
  Just be sure you don't support evil, where ever it comes from. Everyone will have to answer in some ways to God on judgement day.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment