Saturday, March 21, 2015

This review is from: How I Live Now (Amazon Instant Video)

How I Live Now This review is from: How I Live Now (Amazon Instant Video)   To WATCH MOVIE:  How I Live Now

OK. So if you haven't seen Harley Bird, then...you should-because she is a little bit of brilliant in her performance. Won the award for voice over in England. The star of the movie does remarkable also -who also starred in " Hanna." Saoirse Ronan. This movie is a teenage love story. The story is not that great but there are some tense moments. There are some drawn out parts and some depressing scenes. There is a war and the two young lovers get separated. The cousins thing is kind of, I don't know about that. I guess they could be fourth cousins. Doesn't explain that part. There is instant love and adventures.



A pic to PIN if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment