Thursday, December 25, 2014

"The Christmas Day Solar Flare" Excuses- "The Movie About Suzie A Dog"

    A few hours ago, -before I started watching a movie on Amazon Prime- it was a human interest story about a dog that was abused named Suzy- (A true story.), <a
If you like mushy over baked kind of message stories you would like this movie. ... Anyway,
Susie's Hope -Movie Amazon Prime-Give Amazon Prime Gift  
  I was saying that there was a failure on Google to load the pages from links. I believe it was from a result of a solar flare. Let's hope that is the big finale to the solar flare season and the world did not come to a screeching halt!
   Amazingly, it happened on Christmas day. More amazingly, there are groups trying to take responsibility for it! Ha! Ha! Ha!  (One more Ha  for Francis) God bless her heart.
   
   I think a good question for us as human beings here on planet earth would be; Could we stop abusing animals? Each other? The whole planet? Can we survive if we don't?
   I don't eat as much meat, now- and I stopped smoking. And I don't use as much sugar as I did- and I watch the "Closer" TV program.  On Amazon.
  I got the- pay each month deal, instead of the one time payment of 99.00 a year. But you have to sign up first,  and then pay extra if you want monthly payments. It seems like the world always works that way. It's like things don't really care for us that much and some things would eat us if they could, so, that makes it OK sometimes to do things we shouldn't, I guess. But maybe that's just an excuse to eat more red meat. And to watch more TV.
    Will we ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment