Saturday, November 8, 2014

2001- Student Athletic services Building- I WAS THERE -Penn State

   My problem was checking the incidents. To see whether or not there was more than one incident in 2001. There could have been. If there was then the information could have came from another incident report or account. But there wasn't.

   There wasn't another report. There was no other incident in 2001. So I knew the information did not apply to Sandusky or the Lasch building or night time. I knew the 2001 incident was in the Student Athletic Services building in the morning. And that it could not be about Sandusky or the Lasch shower room.

  I WAS THERE IN 2001  at the STUDENT ATHLETIC SERVICES BUILDING WHEN THE ONLY INCIDENT IN 2001 HAPPENED. I WAS IN THE OFFICE WITH PATERNO WHEN HE WROTE THE NOTE IN HIS NOTEBOOK ABOUT THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED THERE IN THE STUDENT ATHLETIC SERVICES BUILDING IN 2001 at 9:00 in the morning.

 I WAS THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment