Monday, March 24, 2014

Blogger idiotic rules that are useless and make no sense whatsoever.

Once again Blogger has classified my blog as an automatic feed, which is ridiculous.
   It seems that someone out there has it in for me.
  As it goes, this blog probably wont last long. All content will be erased without warning.
  That's how it works.

  It seemed that the intent is to have a service that serves a small segment of the social media in a way that people don't communicate.
 Unlike Facebook or Twitter and other  services.
   The restrictions on Blogger are ridiculous.
  It is nearly impossible to use the service except for non profitable uses. While at the same time they encourage like ventures from other certain Bloggers and advertising.
  It all seems rather hypocritical or maybe bigoted.

  The format is usable in marketing my personal works. I've seen similar blogs. I guess they too are eradicated, after a while.
   I have an online store page through Cafepress. I share new works with people. I don't continually advertise to other services.
  I use blogger in a limited way to share what I do with people. I don't ask for money. I don't advertise prices.
   There is no way to post on other blogs. You can't share photos.
  I just find the format usable.

  Blogger is like having a website without having to be able to designing one yourself.

  Blogger is the place where you create pages , and then share them. It's a shame they just don't get it.
   Google says that you can design pages on google plus. I use the Google Plus to post. That's what it's for. So says Google.
  It's all a bit confusing.

   If you can't share your own works with a ling that isn't automatic then what the point of advertising for adsence for free?
   A hundred thousand views on Blogger sites and they just erased them all, for nothing.

  I guess I'll grow up and get a real website. It just seems like such a waste of time and good resources to have to leave Blogger for some idiotic rules that are useless and make no sense whatsoever.






No comments:

Post a Comment