Friday, December 27, 2013

A Point About Abraham's Place (Did Moses Use It As A Meeting Place?)

The Red Sea is below the Gulf of Aqaba
  This sketch-map shows where Abraham lived at the time of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
It is noted that the crossing of the Red Sea during the Exodus was planned by Moses to be South of this location. It shows that the location was known by others. Possibly a meeting place before going south before crossing the Red Sea. 
  *(I personally believe that this is not the actual location of the crossing. I'm just saying that if I'm wrong and the bible is right, then this is most likely the location of the crossing.) That would be south of this location. 

   I believed that a prophesy was written about the parting of the waters. It stated the Red Sea would be parted. It may have reflected the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, which may account for the shaping of the Gulf of Aqaba. 

  The location that I believed to be the location of the actual drowning of the Egyptian army, pursuing Moses, was in Northern Africa. I also claimed that this location was the original home of Abraham when he left and went into Egypt. * Note: That Abraham's first covenant with God happened before he walked into Egypt. 
  
  The Exodus happened. The proof is there to prove it happened. 
  
The parting of the Sea is yet to be proven. I think there was relative artifacts at the site I discovered in 1975. The artifacts don't prove the parting of the waters but the location may answer another mystery.

Need parts?




No comments:

Post a Comment