Friday, January 10, 2014

Some Good News For The Day! (What happens To Babies When They Die?)

  It's official. Obamacare pays for abortions by subsidizing the policies that cover abortion. 
  
  I always wandered over my two little brothers that died at birth; whether they went to heaven or not.
I always wandered what happened to the aborted babies, too.
 And then, God showed me in a dream...

   Babies keep their form in heaven until the new beginning. In that time to come they will be made adult like, but some will remain infant like, too. God loves them either way.

    My brothers are in heaven. I met them in a dream. They're cool people that have blessed lives and are happy. Such is the greatness and love and mercy of our wonderful God! 

    Praise God! He likes it when you praise him for his love and goodness. 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment