Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I Had For Lunch- Obama Salesmen- Medical Posters

  Breakfast: Raisins- Apple Slices- half sandwich 1 slice cheese. Unsweetened coffee with milk.

  Lunch: Sweet (potatoe) *I still say they taught us to spell it that way.  -1/2 - Cabbage one serving.


    12:08 AM Just in time for my meds. That reminds me!


                    Now that Obama decided to share our private medical records with everybody that sells anything, They know just what to try and sell you. 
                    Like this man that was talking to me on the phone after I politely declined an offer that I answered over the internet. He reminded me that if I was interested in the future that they had (this and that) to cover my problems. Like ankle brace-back brace -arthritis meds- walkers. Stuff that I would specifically need to replace for old injuries. 
                  It's kind of creepy knowing that they know about you in those ways. Even though they are just trying to help and do a bettr job. Or are they!???
            (Weird music plays in the background.) 
Obama steps out in his Halloween costume.- A middle aged Vampire. -   Or is it? Just a costume? Maybe the suit he wears at the White house is the costume!   Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!  *Vampire laugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment