Thursday, October 23, 2014

Jodi Arias Victoim Of GANG STALKING? I Think She Was

  This is what I think about the Jodi Arias Trial. Jodi Arias was a victim of GANG STALKING and was most likely used by the intelligence community for experiment. 

The substance that can alter reactions is real. I think I got some of it the other day. It's kind of like BZ. Once it effects you it doesn't shut off. You just become blind angry. 

  There seems to be similar pattern in what occured in the Arius case to other stalking incidents. 

  I wander if she knows what GANG STALKING is? 
  The use of drugs and toxins is a prevalient activity in the activities of GANG STALKING the victims.  I believe that mind control such as MK Ultra goes hand in hand with GANG STALKING.

  I believe she was a victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment