Friday, September 19, 2014

Gang Stalking- Implant- Crazy Gas

   I was feeling funny, in my head. I decided to go to the store and get allergy medicine. The last allergy attack I had turned my skin red and it was very painful. I went to the emergency room and was treated and released. That was before the heart attack in 2012.

   I felt sort of the same way and I was out of allergy medicine. 

  I got the medicine and there was some sign of stalking before I left. People standing around staring at me. One car slowing down and making waves with their hands. I didn't know them. 

 My wrist was bandaged and I noticed the area of the implant on the stalking video. It was in the exact same place. There was a sore place there on the back of my hand. 

 Look. I'll show you.

 (I slow down in front of the house when you walk out like I'm watching you. And wave the back of my hand at you and then drive off. See?)

That's one of the things that happened before I left to go to the store.

 It's like they knew I watched the video.

After I got back from the store I took the allergy medicine. 

My head was still feeling funny. 

There was some people outside and one of them looked at me and I got mad. The situation escalated and the guy was telling me that I was acting crazy and to go back into the apt.

  I was buzzing real hard. I finally calmed down and just laid back and tried to rest. It wasn't an allergic reaction.

  The implant was hurting more and more. The skin on top of my hand, where the implant was, became sore to the touch.

  I feel better now but I'm still kind of hazy feeling. Like groggy.

  It was like they hit me with mad gas or something.

  My arm is hurting now. The pain radiated up from the top of my left hand all the way to my elbow.

  I feel like I've been woken up. 

  All I need now is some answers and about a billion dollars they owe me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment